Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] linker cannot read library Compilation ok

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the first three of the
commands below all work if I run them in the msys shell, but if I run
the fourth explorer gives me the message "The path '../msys/test' does
not exist or is not a directory."

$ notepad .\\msys.bat
$ notepad ./msys.bat
$ explorer .\\msys
$ explorer ./msys

I've always had trouble with the path handling in msys, and it seems to
come back to this.  I presume it isn't a problem with my specific setup?

Thanks,
Alister