Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] getche() isn't correctly in mingw

On 3/7/2011 21:31, Edward Diener wrote:
> I only want to use MSYS to build what I need, but I need to have MSYS
> use the cygwin version of 'dejagnu' and 'expect' for testing purposes. I
> could care less about manipulating cygwin.

> Can MSYS use these versions which are loaded into the cygwin tree ?

You can always try. For running the GCC testsuite (also dejagnu based),
I couldn't make it to work.

> If not I can not use MSYS for testing but I can for building.

Indeed. I build GCC under MSYS, but to run the testsuite I switch to
Cygwin. For this to work, I use the identity mount and add MinGW to the
Cygwin PATH.

Regards,

Cesar