Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] 回复: Re: [Mingw-msys] getche() isn't correctly in mingw

On 7/3/2011 7:57 PM, Cesar Strauss wrote:
> On 3/7/2011 14:00, Edward Diener wrote:
>> I was able to install cygwin with these tools. Googling "identity mount"
>> and mingw did not give me much. I think you are telling me that I need
>> to set an MSYS mount in /etc/fstab such that the cygwin path becomes an
>> MSYS path, but I am not sure.
>
> Suppose you build your software on a directory below c:\work.
> Ordinarily, MSYS sees this as /c/work and Cygwin sees it as
> /cygdrive/c/work. MSYS does translate /c/work to c:\work when invoking
> native Windows applications, so things are mostly transparent. Cygwin
> does no such translation, so native Windows applications fail when a
> path under /cygdrive/c/work is passed on their command line (there is no
> such path as c:/cygdrive/c/work).
>
> Since you need to use the Cygwin version of dejagnu, you should arrange
> things so that the absence of path translation does no harm. This is
> done by mounting c:\work into /work on both MSYS and Cygwin, and relying
> on the Windows behavior of treating /work as c:\work when the current
> drive is c: . This is the so-called "identity mount".

I only want to use MSYS to build what I need, but I need to have MSYS
use the cygwin version of 'dejagnu' and 'expect' for testing purposes. I
could care less about manipulating cygwin. Can MSYS use these versions
which are loaded into the cygwin tree ? If so, how do I do this. If not
I can not use MSYS for testing but I can for building.