Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Thanks Kieth and John

On 14/06/11 02:10, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I've uploaded version 0.9.9-1 of the mintty terminal emulator.  For details see:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/mintty/
>
> To update using mingw-get:
>
> mingw-get update

If you have upgraded to mingw-get-0.3-alpha-1, (as recommended),
then you will want to add -vv:

mingw-get update -vv

> mingw-get upgrade mintty

(I don't want to see bug reports relating to this undesirable feature,
which is specific to this one version of mingw-get, and of which I've
already notified users via MinGW-Users).

--
Regards,
Keith.