Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] cant run a script in MSYS.

I'm using mintty 0.9.7, msys 1.0.17, less 4.4.1, groff 1.20.1,
man 1.6-mingw-beta-1 on Win XP.
If I issue a man command, say "man bash", the output isn't sent to the
pager, but the entire page will scroll on the screen without pausing.

If I issue the man command on the cmd console, it works fine.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Cesar