Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] HAVE_SETMODE -- rethinking -> GnuWin32+MSYS

On 22 April 2011 09:02, Inga Badalyan wrote:
> I have not installed it. Just placed the directory to a folder and added its
> bin path to my  PATH ENV vars.
> Also its lib to my LIB. That is all.

So you downloaded the tarballs from mingw.org and extracted them?  I'm
trying to determine if there is possibly a missing dependency.

The 'mingw-get' install utility available from mingw.org is probably
the most reliable way to install MinGW gcc/g++, as it will download
all the dependencies.

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org