Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] HAVE_SETMODE

Hi,

I just installed MSYS 1.0.11 on a Windows 7, 64-bit machine.  This machine
has no previous install of MSYS.

Any single executable program from the MSYS suite I launch uses 100% CPU and
produces nothing. As an example, `ls` and `make -v` produce this situation.

I've also installed MinGW 5.1.6 (been installed for a while) with similar
tools and `mingw32-make -v` runs just fine.

Any pointers on how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Andrà Caron