Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] MINGW+MSYS problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mingw-msys-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Question
To: neerupa07@xxxxxxxxx

Due to spam issues this MinGW list is a member only list.  If you wish
to post, you will need to join the list.  If you don't want to receive
the list mail then choose the nomail option when joining.  Please
visit http://www.mingw.org/lists.shtml for links to the list form.
There may be a time lag between subscribing and when you are actually
listed as a member.  If you see this rejection message again after
subscribing, please try your post again later.  If you see this
rejection message and believe that you are listed as a registered
member then check the ``From'' address, it must match the registered
address.