Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] HAVE_SETMODE

On 2010/10/30 Hans-Jürgen Walter wrote:
> I got a newer Version of msys-1.0.dll (2. Jan. 2007) overriding the one from
> 16. Mar 2004.from
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200701/msg00002.html
>
> That helped it.

That's already nothing more than an historical curiosity; the current version
is dated 2010-10-01, and provided by:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/BaseSystem/msys-core/msys-1.0.16-1/msysCORE-1.0.16-1-msys-1.0.16-bin.tar.lzma/download

I can think of no valid reason to recommend any earlier (now obsolete)
version, especially since there was specific effort devoted to the particular
issue discussed in this thread, earlier this year.  Furthermore, retrieval of
MSYS versions from surrogate distributors cannot be condoned here; we
have no idea how they may have modified the code; while we are happy
to permit such distributions, we do not provide support for them.

--
Regards,
Keith.