Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] HAVE_SETMODE

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Teemu Nätkinniemi <stinkf42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30.9.2010 11:13, Benoit Mangez wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Teemu Nätkinniemi<stinkf42@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> On 29.9.2010 19:07, Benoit Mangez wrote:
>>> Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problem.
>>> I try to use a rebased version of msys-1.0.dll (download from the web) :
>>> same problem
>>> I also try to rebase msys-1.0.dll with rebase.exe (
>>>
>> http://repo.or.cz/w/msysgit.git/commitdiff/76920dc49da361257cbccb02ea63b3e5357fe353
>> )
>>> with some adresses but none of them works (0x20000000, 0x30000000, ...,
>>> 0x90000000).
>>
>> What are your system specs? Msys gives this error on some virtualized
>> Intel platforms.
>>

> Here is my config :
>
> HP Z400 Workstation
> CPU : Intel Xeon (W3540@xxxxxxx)  (4X)
> OS : WinXP Pro x64 Version 2003 SP2
> Software:
> - msysCORE-1.0.15-1
> - mingw-w64-v1.0-20100604
>
> Do you think this config is the problem ?

I am not sure but you can confirm the problem with one sure way: try
installing Cygwin. If it fails during the installation then I might have
a solution for you. Also make sure you are using the 32-bit cmd.exe.

Thanks for your help.
I just install cygwin without any problem.
But the build script also fail when I run it within cygwin.
(Error is slightly different so I guess this is because the build script is supposed to run within msys, not within cygwin)