Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] MSYS licensing and not linking MSYS

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Teemu Nätkinniemi <stinkf42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29.9.2010 19:07, Benoit Mangez wrote:
> Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problem.
> I try to use a rebased version of msys-1.0.dll (download from the web) :
> same problem
> I also try to rebase msys-1.0.dll with rebase.exe (
> http://repo.or.cz/w/msysgit.git/commitdiff/76920dc49da361257cbccb02ea63b3e5357fe353)
> with some adresses but none of them works (0x20000000, 0x30000000, ...,
> 0x90000000).

What are your system specs? Msys gives this error on some virtualized
Intel platforms.

Here is my config :

HP Z400 Workstation
CPU : Intel Xeon (W3540@xxxxxxx)  (4X)
OS : WinXP Pro x64 Version 2003 SP2
Software:
- msysCORE-1.0.15-1
- mingw-w64-v1.0-20100604

Do you think this config is the problem ?