Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there a MinGW winapi macro defined?

On 7/31/2010 10:57 AM, Cesar Romani wrote:
> Thanks a lot, this time it works.
> Something on my old msys installation must be interfering with the new
> files. I don't know what it is.
> Should I remove the old msys installation and install all the new msys
> files?

You know, Keith mentioned about a year ago that he had some trouble
doing an "overlay" update of his msys installation with the newer files.
 We didn't track it down further at the time, because by the time I got
around to it he had already done what you just did: moved the old
intallation away and re-installed the new msys packages from scratch.

--
Chuck