Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Re: [Mingw-msys] Libtool, Autoconf, Automake, etc

Greetings

I'm using mingw-msys in WinXP to compile and run GRASS6.4 (a Open Source GIS software) but now, while compiling GRAS; I'm getting a lot of stackdumps.
I found this message: http://readlist.com/lists/lists.sourceforge.net/mingw-msys/0/341.html  and my question is:
- how did you figured it out that it was the web cam? I mean, I don't have that webcam but maybe some other software is creating this problem and I need to figure this out

Thanks
Monica