Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Re: Is there a MinGW winapi macro defined?

Re:http://old.nabble.com/Major-problems-installing-MSys-tp15161578p29233304.html

On Thursday 22 July 2010 06:42:27 Dietfrid Mali wrote:
> Hi Keith, hi Johannes, hi Kein-Hong Man,
>
> I have come accross this old conversation recently and I am quite
> upset about my part in it myself now. Of course you were right at
> that time and your reaction was predictable and well deserved.  I was
> extremely under pressure at that time, but I should have taken my
> frustration elsewhere. I am offering my sincere apologies for my
> misbehavior and hope it will be accepted.

Of course.  Speaking only for myself, I have long ago forgotten the
incident; I bear you no malice.

You willingness to apologise is refreshing, and graciously accepted.  If
you require any further assistance, please feel free to ask; hopefully
we can oblige, whilst maintaining a more convivial tone.

--
Regards,
Keith.