Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Re: Is there a MinGW winapi macro defined?

Hi Keith, hi Johannes, hi Kein-Hong Man,

I have come accross this old conversation recently and I am quite upset
about my part in it myself now. Of course you were right at that time and
your reaction was predictable and well deserved.  I was extremely under
pressure at that time, but I should have taken my frustration elsewhere. I
am offering my sincere apologies for my misbehavior and hope it will be
accepted.

Kind regards

D.Mali