Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Libtool, Autoconf, Automake, etc

On 2010-06-23 22:33Z, Bidski wrote:
[...]
> However, when I got to one of the examples I encountered a strange error
> where it appears that MSYS (I presume) performed some unnecessary string
> substitution and changed one of the arguments passed to a program from
> --custom-type anyType=/type_base to --custom-type anyType=C:/msys/1.0.

The problem is that '/type_base' could mean a directory in the
MSYS root, which would need to be translated to
  C:\msys\1.0\type_base
for msw-native tools such as MinGW gcc.

Here are some examples:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.msys/2183

Refine this query to search for workarounds in the archives:

http://search.gmane.org/?query="C:/msys/1.0"+path&group=gmane.comp.gnu.mingw*

Here's one that might help:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user/20711/