Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Re: winbase.h and NewAPIs.h

On 2010-06-18 09:03Z, Vincent Torri wrote:

> When resizing the rxvt terminal with the mouse, the content of the window
> is drawn only when one releases the mouse button. I have the same behavior
> with a library that i port to Windows.

On my machine, that's how applications generally behave, because of
an OS setting:
  right-click on the desktop
  select "Properties"
  select "Appearance" tab
  click "Effects"
  clear the "Show window contents while dragging" checkbox
That checkbox governs this behavior for (e.g.) firefox, adobe acrobat,
VLC media player, and my own wxWidgets applications.