Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] winbase.h and NewAPIs.h

Hi,
    I'm trying to build gstreamer-0.10.28 using Msys. As a dependency, I
successfully compiled glib-2.21.3

    While configuring glib, i've used,
       $ ./configure --prefix=/mingw

       Now when I tried to configure gstreamer with the same prefix,
checking for GLIB is failing. I've added paths to glib directory in Msys
environment( paths added link this: My
computer->properties->advanced->environment variables). Still facing the
same problem. I think I'm doing mistake in setting paths.

environment variables in MSYS:

LIB=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ATLMFC\LIB;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\LIB;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio 8\VC\PlatformSDK\lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\SDK\v2.0\lib;C:\msys\mingw\lib;C:\msys\lib

INCLUDE=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\ATLMFC\INCLUDE;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\INCLUDE;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\VC\PlatformSDK\include;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\SDK\v2.0\include;C:\msys\mingw\include;C:\msys\mingw\glib-2.0\include;C:\msys\include

Please help.

Thanks for your attention.

--

Regards,