Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Re: Re: Re: Re: Howto obtain a full Windows path from a shell command?

Hi,

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> The scenario I'm in is that I'm using MSYS to create a native Windows
> GVim.

You might be interested in this:

http://repo.or.cz/w/msysgit.git/tree/d09200075e3dcdb73effbaa9f8664b9cfdc6332d:/src/vim

Long story: in msysGit, we use GVim, to help Unix developers in a Windows
exile by providing something familiar. To compile it, we run
/src/release.sh which clones the repository, compiles, installs and
commits GVim. This assumes that you installed the msysGit environment with
the net installer, though:

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/downloads/list

Ciao,
Johannes