Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Howto obtain a full Windows path from a shell command?

* Charles Wilson
| Try compiling (the MSYS dll) with -fno-unit-at-a-time. I think this
| might be a compiler bug in the gcc used to build the msys dll.

Since setting CFLAGS in the environment did not make it into
libc/stdio/Makefile (where the printf's are), I added
-fno-unit-at-a-time manually there, and ran a recompile/reinstall:
problem gone.

Recompiled using the original Makefile:
problem reappeared.

So it seems like it really is a problem in the compiler.
How do I use -fno-unit-at-a-time everywhere?

R'