Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Howto obtain a full Windows path from a shell command?

Ralf Fassel wrote:
> In fact, it does not:
>
>     $ gawk '{printf "%g %g\n", -1, 2}'
>
>     1 -2
>
>     -1 2
>
>     1 -2
>
>     -1 2
>
> Note the alternating sign...

Hmmm...this sounds disturbingly familiar.  See this thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.devel/3592

> Will try to recompile the MSYS runtime...

Try compiling (the MSYS dll) with -fno-unit-at-a-time.  I think this
might be a compiler bug in the gcc used to build the msys dll.

--
Chuck