Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Re:zsh for GnuWin32

Hi All,

I m trying to build ffmpeg using MinGW and Msys. I have successfully installed MinGW and MSYS-1.0.11 on
my machine as per instructions given on site.

When i try to install more packages like autoconf-2.64 using msys shell. It just crash after displaying
"configure: creating ./config.status"
"config.status: error: cannot create a temporary directory in ."
onto shell.

Is anybody has experience the same issue,kindly let me know.

Thanks
-tandial