Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] error of mingw32-make-3.80.exe

Well thanks to some help from Peter H. , I now know what was wrong.  It
wasn't a D: drive issue - it was an issue with the msys.bat file being saved
with UNIX style line endings instead of DOS/Windows style.  I fixed that and
it now launches the shell window.  I also had to fix another bug that he
pointed out:
line 95: msys\rt\src\winsup\cygwin\ismsys.cc
-> remove FILE_SHARE_DELETE flag (and pipe "|")

So now I can get around fine inside bash/sh/rxvt under Windows 9x!!

Too bad the "developers" are ignoring reports of these issues - could there
be an easier fix? (they must work for microsoft or something)