Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] 256Mb limit?

> I am pretty certain that your "ls" returns a couple of shell scripts, and
> they are executed.

No. I just simplify it, the real command is "ls *.java" which will only
return java files. If sh then try to execute them, it should terminate with
errors. In fact, the errors come out, but the process doesn't terminate. As
additional information, the errors shown infinitely comes only from the
first file.