Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] where/how to get libintl.h

castman wrote:

> I'm running XP and I am trying to compile the SDL package under the
> limited user account to enable compiling QEmu but whenever I try to
> compile it gives me the following error: C compiler cannot create
> executables
>
> Help, plz

I executed the same thing with Administrator account and same error, even
after setting a path variable to /etc/profile. The only thing left is to
reinstall with Administrator priviledges. Edit: I did it! And I have tryed
all that I had patience reading on the internet. However, I am not so
familiar with Linux.