Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] 回复: Re: [Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

After a few years of development, the MinGW team is proud to announce
the immediate availability of MSYS Version 1.0.11.

The download location is:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files
Choose: MSYS Base System->Current Release: MSYS 1.0.11

The Release Notes are available at:

https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=2435&release_id=46827

Have Fun!
Cesar