Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

Hey,

I'm using UpdateLayeredWindow() to create a shaped window. When that
window is above the msys terminal (with rxvt emulation), the visible
part of the window is black above the vertical border of the terminal (and
not above the horizontal border, btw). It's like my window is transparent
above the vertical border of the terminal. There is no problem with other
windows.

is it normal ?

Vincent Torri