Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] 回复: Re: [Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

I just uploaded a release candidate of MSYS 1.0.11. If all goes well,
the official release will be in, say, two weeks.

The download location is:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=24963&release_id=46827

The release notes are found in:
https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=46827&group_id=2435

Some highlights:
- Newer versions of most tools;
- /bin is no longer reserved for MSYS programs;
- Sensible key-bindings for command-line editing.
- Improved compatibility for running on 64-bit systems and on Vista;
- Rxvt is replaced by the Windows Console as the default terminal;
- The mount table in /etc/fstab can be manipulated by the mount/umount commands;
- The GNU Make tool now accepts both case-sensitive and case-insensitive rules.

Regards,
Cesar