Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

Hey,

I'm using UpdateLayeredWindow() to make a window having a shape. When that
window is above the msys terminal (with rxvt emulation), the visible part
of the window is black above the vertical border of the terminal (and not
above the horizontal border, btw). It's like my window is tranparent above
the vertical border of the terminal. There is no problem with other
windows.

is it normal ?

Vincent Torri