Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] 回复: Re: [Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

Hi!

I need to use MSYS to compile a package. I want to use MinGW included in Qt
Creator....

The problem is: How can I compile automatically MSYS under Windows?!?!?

I need to compile MSYS without manual help... Is it possible??

Thanks