Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] I packaged a mingw run envirnorment ,how can I upload it .

 Dear sir,
I am trying to build the dll file to use in postgres. i keep receiving error. can you please help me or provide me with direction of where i can find solution to the problem. iam new to m?ngw-msys
i am using mingw.
 i was able to compile the *.c file to *.o file.
the problem start appear when i try to create dll library i recieve the following error.
 gcc.exe: hamzeh.dll no such file or directory
this comes after writing the following command
gcc -shared hamzeh.dlltt1.o "c:/programme/postgresql/8.3/lib" -lpostgres
below is my function
#include "postgres.h"
 #include <string.h>
 #include "fmgr.h"
 /* by value */
 int32 arg = PG_GETARG_INT32(0);
 PG_RETURN_INT32(arg + 1);

hopefully you can help me...
kind regards

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out
Mingw-msys mailing list