Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] No Notes since the 14th

Dear sir,

I am trying to build the dll file to use in postgres.  i keep receiving error. can you please help me or provide me with direction of where i can find solution to the problem. iam new to míngw-msys

i am using mingw.
i was able to compile the *.c file to *.o file.
the problem start appear when i try to create dll library i recieve the following error.
gcc.exe: hamzeh.dll no such file or directory

this comes after writing the following command
gcc -shared hamzeh.dlltt1.o "c:/programme/postgresql/8.3/lib" -lpostgres

below is my function

#include "postgres.h"
#include <string.h>
#include "fmgr.h"
/* by value */
PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1(add_one);

Datum
add_one(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
{
    int32   arg = PG_GETARG_INT32(0);
    PG_RETURN_INT32(arg + 1);
}

hopefully you can help me...

kind regards
ihab

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out