Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] No List Notes Since the 14th

Hi Keith

Thanks for your reply.

In a msydvlpr shell I get

GNUCash@ELSHADAI ~
$ uname -orv
uname: invalid option -- o
Try `uname --help' for more information.

GNUCash@ELSHADAI ~
$ sh --version
GNU bash, version 2.04.0(1)-release (i686-pc-msys)

GNUCash@ELSHADAI ~
$

Obviously I need to update.

This is the enviroment I get when compiling GNUCash from their packaging
svn.

I know that it creates other bin subdir when installing the compiler tools.

I will need to work out how to add these bin subdir to .bashrc so I can test
why gnucash compiles
very unreliably on this machine.

It has been suggested to me that I could have a race condition in rm

Is there a whereis command under msys/mingw?

Thanks in advance for your help

Stephen Grant Brown