Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Running .bat files

Ro'ee wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have problem with my new laptop (dell inspiron 1525,XP) and msys. I've
> been trying for some time to utilize msys on this laptop with no success.
> The problem arises when I'm trying to compile (in this case it is GNU-MP but
> I'm sure it doesn't relate to it). When I use the ./configure command, it
> shows the following message:
>

>      0 [main] sh 2832 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
> sh.exe.stackdump

Please try unpacking MSYS-1.0.11-20090120-dll.tar.gz from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=24963

Then, replace the files in the "bin" directory of your MSYS
installation with these new files.

If the problem still occurs, please send the contents of the
sh.exe.stackdump as well as the msysinfo report.

Hope this helps,

Cesar Strauss