Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Problems with ./configure in XP

I have a class that I use all of my programs, Lib::Exception. I would
like to make of this class a library I can link all my programs to,
instead of having it include in all my programs. Is there are place on
the Net explaining how to do this?

TIA

--
Know this... God will move heavens and earth to do what you cannot do and that He will not for something you can.

Happiness has many doors, and when one of them closes another opens, yet we spent so much time looking at the one that is shut that we don't see the one that just opened..