Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] Re: Re: Spurious pathname tranformations applied to /xxx switches

On Thursday 22 January 2009 04:35:53 Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> While intergrating FFMpeg statis libs with my own code written in
> c++ using MSVC++ 6.0,
> i am getting following linking error:
> libmingwex.a(pformat.o) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __get_output_format
>
> Please help me out.
> I will appreciate your efforts.

Yes, I can give an authoritative answer to this, but I will have to
get back to you, probably early next week.  However, as the subject
is completely unrelated to MSYS, I am transferring the discussion to
MinGW-Users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, which is where you should have
asked this question in the first place, and is where you will find my
authoritative answer, in due course.

In the meantime, you should visit:

and subscribe, to ensure that you are able to continue to participate
in the discussion.

--

Regards,
Keith.