Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Running .bat files

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I have downloaded and extracted autoconf-2.63.tar.bz2   automake-1.10.1.tar.bz2  & libtool-2.2.6a.tar.gz.

I have used configure liike cd make ; path/to/source/configure --prefix=/mingw ; make ; make install ; make check.

All three produce failures.

I am following the instructions in the wiki/msys

Have I still got mingw/msys misconfigured?

Stephen Grant Brown