Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: [Mingw-users] Line endings and MSYS diff

Hi Caleb

In msys

GNUCash@ELSHADAI /mingw
$ tar -tjf /z/gnucash_downloads/m4-1.4.7-MSYS.tar.bz2
usr/bin/m4.exe

GNUCash@ELSHADAI /mingw
$ env
PATH=.:/usr/local/bin:/mingw/bin:/bin:/c/WINDOWS/system32:/c/WINDOWS:/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/c/Program
Files/Subversion/bin
_=/bin/env

GNUCash@ELSHADAI /mingw
$

usr/bin is not in path

Over which part of the existing installation do I extract it?

Stephen Grant Brown