Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Re: Description of MSYS in forthcoming C++ Cookbook, by O'Reilly

Hi,

on XP when starting a certain external program (third-party plain C calculation
program which communicates via stdout/fs) from the msys (1.0.11) bash shell the
external program crashes. It does not if started directly from the XP command
prompt. The only things I find worth mentioning from the windows debugging
message is that FileVer and ProdVer of msvrct.dll differ, I am no windows
expert though. I will provide the complete debug message if needed.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Christian