Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] [mingw - MSYS] RE: Sh aborbs #, ; ( and ), is this an proble

Hi everyone, Could you please tell me how I can remove this enviroment variable from MSYS: $ set !::='::\' - this variable DIRSTACK=() DISPLAY=:0 EUID=500 FARLANG=English FGCOLOR=Navy FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO GROUPS=() ........ I have found it via set command and I confused. I tried to use unset command but it didn't help me. May be someone know how I can remove this variable from my enviroment?

Sent from the MinGW - MSYS mailing list archive at Nabble.com.