Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Path transformation

I have:

bash-3.1-MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2
bzip2-1.0.3-MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2
coreutils-5.97-MSYS-1.0.11-snapshot.tar.bz2
cpmake-3.81-MSYS-1.0.11-1-bin.tar.gz
csmake-3.81-MSYS-1.0.11-2.tar.bz2
diffutils-2.8.7-MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2
findutils-4.3.0-MSYS-1.0.11-3-bin.tar.gz
gawk-3.1.5-MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2
lzma-4.43-MSYS-1.0.11-1-bin.tar.gz
make-3.81-MSYS-1.0.11-2.tar.bz2
MSYS-1.0.11-20080821-dll.tar.gz
msysCORE-1.0.11-20080826.tar.gz
tar-1.19.90-MSYS-1.0.11-1-bin.tar.gz
texinfo-4.11-MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2

I have extracted each of these into its own directory so that I can tell
what's in the directory.  I'm not sure that what I have done so far makes
any sense but I'm hoping to find out what the MSYS directory structure is
supposed to look like so that I can hopefully put together a working system.
Anyone care to pitch in?

Regards
Chris Saunders