Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] My system memory will be aten when configuring and compiling projects...

Hi,

Caleb Cushing wrote:
 > what do I change to change these?

have a look at your msys.bat. Foreground and background colors are command-line
parameters to rxvt.

I changed the environment variables (even
 > added them to /etc/profile) but that doesn't change anything.  I wanted a
 > black background and white (or maybe a light grey) foreground.
 >
 > also does anyone know of a way to copy text out of rxvt?

you don´t just mean copy to clipboard, do you?
Thats like on any(?) shell in *nix by selecting it with the mouse. Voilá.

cheers
Chris