Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] My system memory will be aten when configuring and compiling projects...

what do I change to change these? I changed the environment variables (even added them to /etc/profile) but that doesn't change anything.  I wanted a black background and white (or maybe a light grey) foreground.

also does anyone know of a way to copy text out of rxvt?

--
Caleb Cushing