Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] My system memory will be aten when configuring and compiling projects...

I want to install msys on a flash drive. I'm wondering if anyone is familliar with a way that I could get msys to auto detect what drive it's on? because obviously I can't depend on different windows systems always adding it in the same place.

--
Caleb Cushing