Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Strange path transformation with Emacs

Hi,

Recently I extracted MSYS-1.0.11-20080821-dll.tar.gz  and
msysCORE-1.0.11-20080826.tar.gz  to my existing MSYS installation but
unfortunately some commands cease to work after the update:

C:\MSYS\home\Zuxy>info gcc
info: Terminal type `cygwin' is not smart enough to run Info.

What's the problem? Is there any workaround?

--
Zuxy