Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] MSYS without installer

Hi!,

I am trying to build the "D" compiler for MingW. This needs a lot of
pre-requisites.
I have installed almost of the most recent stuff for MSys.
Even then, there was some packages that cannot be found.

I think theses errors are related to the fact that /usr is mounted ont
E:/Msys instead
of E:/Msys/usr.

I tried those commands in sh, and as expected, they were not available, even
if they
were installed correctly.

I tried to mount /usr on E:/Msys/usr to no avail. Looks like /usr is
permanently assigned and
cannot be reassigned.

So, i made a copy of E:/MSys/usr/local under E:/MSys/local, and all the "not
found" commands
becamed usable. (Because /usr is synonym of E:/Msys)

How can we fix the /usr mount point ?