Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Latest CVS HEAD build BUGS!

Hello dear MSYS-users,

I am trying to get "svncopy.pl" working on my MSYS installation. It's
a Perl script for SVN which let's you tag releases easily, esp. when
externals are involved.

As a dep, this script mentions Perl 5.8.0.

Has anyone any pointers on how to install Perl 5.8.0 on a (my) MSYS
installation?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Florian

PS: please CC me when replying as I am reading the list in digest mode