Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] CVS: msys/packages/rxvt/2.7.2

> I specifically wrote to install to /mingw because it avoids the huge
> mess when/if you do install MSYS versions of autotools (MSYS versions
> being that they should only be used internally with MSYS, never with
> MinGW) for msysdvlpr.

Thanks, that helps.

I have another question:

Sourceforge, display 3 (or 4) sections of downloadables files or MSYS.

1. Msys base
2. Msys supplementary tools
   2.1 Msys-dtk
3. Msys system builder.

Let's say i download every thing.

How do i install Msys tools + Msys dtk ?
How do i install Msys system builder ?

Some program (like autoconf) exist in many versions.

Is it ok to say, that , as a general rule, i simply untar/unzip any
package containing the word MSYS in it's name, in the c:/Msys/1.0
directory to be safe ?

Now, i am grateful for your work, but it is still not clear to me how to
install MSYS without asking here.

And then, there is still another project who produce still another version
of
autoconf: GnuWin32.

If that may help you, i can write a small document containing all the
questions i
have. Those are the questions for "not exactly a newbe" but "not exactly a
pro"
Mingw type of user.

Thanks