Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Latest CVS HEAD build BUGS!

Hi!,

The instructions given to install Msys are confusing.

==> The page: http://www.mingw.org/wiki/msys says:

> These instructions were based on the Enlightenment Wiki.
> If they are out of date, you may find updated ones there.

Then, it is told to install autoconf, automak and libtool
with:
    ./configure --prefix=/mingw && make && make install

==> Does it means, they will be installed under /mingw ?

If yes, why does the Enlightenment Wiki specifically indicate
to not install them in /mingw or /usr ?

And does it make any differences if i install msys-dtk or not ?

Would you please give me some more explanations.

Thanks