Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Info when installing MinGW-4.1.0.exe

JonY-3 wrote:

> marroh wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> First sorry for my simple english. It is not my native language ;)
>>
>> I have try to compile the newest version of cdrtools
>> (cdrtools-2.01.01a45.tar.bz2) with the mingw compiler. But i can makk
>> whatever i want... i only get errors and i don't have any idee how i can
>> make it working.
>> Can anyone compile it for me? I'm not a C programmer and give up now :(
>>
>> I need the mingw win32 binarys of the cdrtools from version 2.01.01a45. I
>> know there are older versions available, but i need the newest. Please
>> help
>> me!
>>

> Hi,
> cdrtools does use features which are not present in MinGW. In fact the
> easiest (and most painless) way to run it on Windows is to use the
> Cygwin version.
>
> Cygwin Binaries here:
> <http://smithii.com/cdrtools>

Hi

First thank you for the fast answehre. But on the same page it's will still
exists a mingw win32 version of cdrtools:

A Win32 version (via MingW) that does not rely on cygwin1.dll is available
at http://cdrtools.bootcd.ru/ (currently not available, so download from
here).

My question: It's only the version v2.01.01a45 there can not be compiled
with mingw or why there exists a win32 mingw of cdrtools (v2.01a18) ?
The Cygwin version is a pain because it's uses huge runtime-librarys and i
will make my freeware-paket as small possible. Is there no way???

Regards
Martin